We are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity here at PDW group. A new Head of Client Services role has arisen at PDW Group as a result of an internal promotion to head up our client services team and report directly to the Managing Director.
The purpose of the HoCS role is to lead the client services team in delivering fee-earning solutions & work to achieve world-class client advocacy levels, and to achieve team revenue and gross profit targets.
The role will be based at our head office just outside Nottingham, with some UK travel and the flexibility to work from home.
The principle accountabilities and responsibilities of the role are…
Leadership, team management & collaboration
- Leading a team of Client Account Managers, Facilitators, and Implementation & Support members so as to maximise the delivery of our fee earning work and overall team performance
- Take a prominent role on the Management Team, helping to guide the business to achieve its short and longer-term aims
- Working closely with the Marketing & Technology teams team so as to deliver new business targets and to ensure our technology proposition and infrastructure is fit for purpose and as good as it can be
Client Relationship Management, Personal Marketing & Prospect Conversion – Generating Fees
- Ownership of significant client portfolio and provision of high-quality CRM activity to maximise revenues and overall advocacy
- Creation of new leads/prospects for all service lines, and active pursuit and creation of referrals from own network and client base
- Direct involvement in appropriate prospect meetings to convert and win new business
Client and Activity Management – Delivering Fees
- Management & delivery of specific client projects or events (as project manager or lead facilitator/consultant) to ensure full delivery of the service and achievement of quality standard
Strategy, Planning & Financial Management
- P&L ownership to gross profit level
- Financial, activity and resource forecasting
- Significant contribution and support of MD to develop 3 & 5-year business strategy
The values that the successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate at least ‘most of the time’ are…
- Be Brave – Challenge ourselves and our clients. Be different & visionary
- Be Generous – Give of ourselves & go beyond
- Be Great – Good is the enemy of great. We set the bar high to create advocates
- Be Human – Put people first. Seek to understand with humility & emotion
- Be There – Be in the moment in everything we do, or don’t do it at all
The key competencies required for the role are…
- Maximising People Level 4 – Empowering People
- Client Focus Level 4 – Business & Client Management
- Creating a High-Performance Culture Level 4 – Creativity & Innovation
- Enabling Change Level 4 – Judgement & Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking Level 4 – External & Market Awareness
- Technical proficiency – Google suite especially Google sheets, PDW Hub (CRM) & My Learning Journey (LMS)
We have high people engagement here at PDW Group, and for good reasons which include…
- Great Working Environment – Modern offices, high-quality facilities and equipment so you can have what you need to do your job
- We Live our Values – If your values are our values, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to live by them, and everyone around you will do all they can to live them too
- Freedom & Empowerment – You’ll be empowered and encouraged to make appropriate decisions and spend some of your time pursuing your own projects
- Learning – You’ll be supported to improve what you do and learn new things
- Consultation – You’ll be asked regularly for your ideas and opinions
- Remuneration – We’ll pay you a decent salary, a contributory pension and 25 days holiday
- A little extra – Team nights out, free parking, fruit, decent coffee and space for quiet time when you need it, including personalised benefits where we can do it.
Does this sound like the career for you?
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in, send us a message with why you would be the right person for the job.Contact us and apply