Job Role Overview
The purpose of this newly created role is to design, prepare & facilitate a variety of workshop and away day style solutions in line with the L&D or business support needs of our clients.
Reporting into the Head of Department, the successful candidate will work in a small team to deliver inspiring and effective workshop and away day solutions that are focused on either delegate behavioural development or the facilitation of groups to achieve a specific outcome. Specific applications are for example improving leadership, and people/performance management, as well as client management, selling and negotiation capability and confidence.
The successful applicant will collaborate with other lead facilitators and team members to help us to continue to create industry leading and unique development solutions, as well as working with our client account managers so as to deliver ‘on time’ project outcomes for the client and their delegates. There will be significant client liaison to agree projection direction and to monitor progress as well as the requirement to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Whilst this is not a primary business development role, the successful candidate will be expected to contribute via personal marketing endeavors, to raise the profile of the business, and generate new interest in our products and services.
The successful applicant will join a small team of committed and passionate people focused on being as good as we can be in a fun, relaxed and relatively informal environment.
What’s Required From the Successful Applicant?
- Demonstration of and a commitment to the living of our company values
- High standards of personal organisation and demonstrable ability to manage the complexity of multiple projects
- A credible communicator/public speaker and impactful influencer, confident and well presented in person, via the phone and email, and able to build strong internal & client relationships
- High levels of self awareness, clear on their natural strengths and weaknesses
- Technologically savvy, some understanding of web technology, AV solutions as well as standard MS Office proficiency
- A demonstrable understanding of human psychology and behaviour, and learning solutions in the workplace
- Experience of leading and managing teams, and/or managing customer accounts and winning new business are all an advantage.
- Adequate levels of business, financial and commercial awareness
- Demonstrating an opportunistic mindset and being ‘well networked’
Does this sound like the career for you?
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in, send us a message with why you would be the right person for the job.Contact us and apply