Do you have a background in Learning and Development facilitation and looking for a new challenge?
As a result of our continued growth, we’re excited to announce that we’re on the lookout for a new Learning and Development Facilitator.
If you get a buzz from seeing people have lightbulb moments, then PDW Group is the ideal place for you. You will have a real passion for learning and development with experience in facilitating experiential workshops.
The purpose of the L&D Facilitator role is to work with our clients to really understand their business and how we can support them in their L&D approach. As an integral business partner we identify, design and deliver performance and business growth through behavioural changes.
Being an L&D Facilitator you will deliver fee earning workshops & solutions across our product portfolio, covering experiential workshops (in person and online), client feedback surveys as well as internally facing (for the client) employee engagement & 360 appraisals.
Located in the East Midlands, the role will be based at our Development Centre in Colwick, Nottingham with some UK travel and the flexibility to work from home.
What sets PDW Group apart from others? Well, quite simply it’s the emphasis we place on practise based learning, which is always tailored to the outcomes that both the client and delegate are looking for.
Working alongside our performance development team and support consultants, the principle accountabilities and responsibilities of the role are…
- Client and Activity Management – Delivering Fees
- Delivery of specific client projects or events as lead facilitator or support consultant to ensure full delivery of the service and achievement of quality standard
- Delivery of People Development projects such as behavioural and knowledge workshops, away days, assessment days and coaching sessions
- Client facing diagnostic, design and qualitative development work
- Client Relationship Management (after 6 months in role)
- Empowered to manage your own client portfolio to make the best decisions for your clients and PDW Group
- Strategy, Planning & Financial Management
- Client activity and revenue forecasting alongside our Delivery and Operations team
- Input into overall PDW business and marketing plans
The values that the successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate at least ‘most of the time’ are…
- Be Brave – Challenge ourselves and our clients. Be different & visionary
- Be Generous – Give of ourselves & go beyond
- Be Great – Good is the enemy of great. We set the bar high to create advocates
- Be Human – Put people first. Seek to understand with humility & emotion
- Be There – Be in the moment in everything we do, or don’t do it at all
The key competencies required for the role are…
- Background in leading facilitated workshops and training in person and online
- Understanding of the learning process from beginning to end including TNA, tailored solutions, delivery and evaluation
- Confident communicator and ability to influence to all levels (internally and externally)
- Excellent client and project management skills, the ability to manage multiple delivery projects concurrently
- Personal organisation and planning
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to adapt workshops to the needs of the clients (in the moment)
- IT literate with a strong ability to pick up internal systems and ways of working
We have high people engagement here at PDW Group, and for good reasons which include…
- Great Working Environment – Modern offices, high quality facilities and equipment so you can have what you need to do your job
- We Live our Values – If your values are our values, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to live by them, and everyone around you will do all they can to live them too
- Freedom & Empowerment – You’ll be empowered and encouraged to make appropriate decisions and spend some of your time pursuing your own projects
- Learning – You’ll be supported to improve what you do and learn new things
- Consultation – You’ll be asked regularly for your ideas and opinions
- Remuneration – Salary is between £32-£33000p/a, a contributory pension and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- A little extra – Team nights out, free parking, decent coffee and space for quiet time when you need it, including personalised benefits where we can do it