We are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity here at PDW Group. We’re on the look out for a new Performance Development Manager (PDM) as a result of our continued growth. Working alongside our existing team of PDMs and Support Consultants, the role will be reporting directly to the Head of Client Services.
You will have a real passion for learning and development with experience in designing, delivering and facilitating experiential workshops. A background in client management will allow you to get really close to our clients and identify opportunities for us to maximise the services we provide to them, underpinning the world class client relationships that we pride ourselves on.
The purpose of the PDM role is to work with our clients to really understand their business (almost as an extension of their own internal teams) and help them to identify, design and deliver performance and business growth through behavioural changes. Being a Client Relationship Manager you will facilitate and implement fee earning workshops & solutions as well as working to bring onboard our key clients of the future.
Our product portfolio covers experiential workshops (in person and online), client feedback surveys as well as internally facing employee engagement & 360 appraisals.
Located in the East Midlands, the role will be based at our Development Centre just outside Nottingham, with some UK travel and the flexibility to work from home.
The principle accountabilities and responsibilities of the role are…
Client and Activity Management – Delivering Fees
- Management & delivery of specific client projects or events (as project manager or lead facilitator/consultant) to ensure full delivery of the service and achievement of quality standard
- Ownership and facilitation of Client Consultancy and People Development projects from inception to full client delivery and evaluation
- Frontline planning, preparation and delivery of People Development projects such as behavioural and knowledge workshops, away days, assessment days and coaching sessions
- Client facing diagnostic, design and qualitative development work
Client Relationship Management, Personal Marketing & Prospect Conversion – Generating Fees
- Ownership of a client portfolio and provision of high quality CRM activity to maximise revenues and overall advocacy
- Creation of new leads/prospects for all service lines, and active pursuit and creation of referrals from own network and client base
- Direct involvement in appropriate prospect meetings to convert and win new business
Strategy, Planning & Financial Management
- Client activity and revenue forecasting
- Input into overall PDW business and marketing plans
The values that the successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate at least ‘most of the time’ are…
- Be Brave – Challenge ourselves and our clients. Be different & visionary
- Be Generous – Give of ourselves & go beyond
- Be Great – Good is the enemy of great. We set the bar high to create advocates
- Be Human – Put people first. Seek to understand with humility & emotion
- Be There – Be in the moment in everything we do, or don’t do it at all
The key competencies required for the role are…
- Understanding of the learning process and delivering behavioural change
- Confident communicator and ability to influence to all levels (internally and externally)
- Excellent client management skills
- Personal organisation and planning
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to adapt workshops to the needs of the clients (in the moment)
- IT literate with a strong ability to pick up internal systems and ways of working
We have high people engagement here at PDW Group, and for good reasons which include…
- Great Working Environment – Modern offices, high quality facilities and equipment so you can have what you need to do your job
- We Live our Values – If your values are our values, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to live by them, and everyone around you will do all they can to live them too
- Freedom & Empowerment – You’ll be empowered and encouraged to make appropriate decisions and spend some of your time pursuing your own projects
- Learning – You’ll be supported to improve what you do and learn new things
- Consultation – You’ll be asked regularly for your ideas and opinions
- Remuneration – We’ll pay you a decent salary, a contributory pension and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
A little extra – Team nights out, free parking, decent coffee and space for quiet time when you need it, including personalised benefits where we can do it.