What is the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Support Desk Coordinator to join our team, working as an integral part of our client support team.
The purpose of this role is to provide frontline client and internal support for all PDW applications.
Assisting in the delivery of client projects and user testing on software applications.
So if you are interested in IT & software applications, have a desire to solve problems, a passion for looking after our clients and being part of a great team, then this is the role for you.
PDW Group is a training & development company based in Nottingham. We offer behavioural style training and assessments to a wide range of clients across a number of sectors and have exciting plans in place for our ongoing growth. Our team has a real passion for improving the client experience, which underpins the world-class client relationships that we pride ourselves on. We live our values; if your values are our values, you’ll be challenged and encouraged to live by them.
Ensuring the Delivery and Quality of our Digital Services
- System support for ALL PDW Group Internal and External systems.
- Taking inbound calls and emails from application users to provide support and fix issues.
- Creation of support material and release notes (for Internal and External use)
- Feedback to Operations team & Account Managers on relevant/potential issues with clients.
- Proactive system administrator & point of contact with clients.
- Quality Assurance (QA) and UAT (User acceptance testing)
- Production of reports showing internal outcomes and forecasts
- Data manipulation and entry as required using excel and databases
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats to provide exceptional client service
Pay & perks
This role is a part-time, hybrid role (24 hours per week, Flexible over Monday to Friday) with a salary of £13,000 – £15,000 for three days (depending on experience).
Some of the perks include:
- Professional Development – you’ll continually be supported to improve what you do and learn new things.
- Remuneration – we’ll pay you a competitive salary, a contributory pension and 18.5 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as your birthday off.
- A little extra – team nights out, access to our team of behavioural experts that will coach you and help you develop your soft skills, decent coffee, free fruit and space for quiet time when you do visit the office.
Our values and culture
The values that the successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate at least most of the time are:
- Be Brave – Challenge ourselves and our clients. Be different & visionary.
- Be Generous – Give of ourselves & go beyond.
- Be Great – Good is the enemy of great. We set the bar high to create advocates.
- Be Human – Put people first. Seek to understand with humility & emotion.
- Be There – Be in the moment in everything we do, or don’t do it at all.