Job role overview
The purpose of this newly created role is to manage and deliver high quality digital projects for our clients. The projects vary from new web application builds through to feedback initiatives such as employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
Reporting into the Head of Department, the successful candidate will manage a small team to assist with delivery of client projects, and will work closely with the web applications programming team, as well as client account managers so as to deliver ‘on time’ project outcomes for the client. There will be significant client liaison to agree projection direction and to monitor progress as well as the requirement to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The successful applicant will join a small team of committed and passionate people focused on being as good as we can be in a fun, relaxed and relatively informal environment.
What’s required from the successful applicant?
- Demonstration of and a commitment to the living of our company values
- High standards of personal organisation and demonstrable ability to manage the complexity of multiple projects
- A credible communicator and impactful influencer, confident and well presented in person, via the phone and email, and able to build strong internal & client relationships
- High levels of self awareness, clear on their natural strengths and weaknesses
- Technologically savvy, some understanding of web and relational database technology as well as standard MS Office proficiency
- Some demonstrable understanding of psychology and human behaviour would be helpful but not essential
Does this sound like the career for you?
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in, send us a message with why you would be the right person for the job.Contact us and apply