Who We Work With…
We work with both new and highly experienced customer managers, helping and challenging them to develop powerful customer facing influencing behaviours & habits.
Our delegates are often territory managers, national and key accounts teams, sales professionals and customer service teams spanning many different industries and all where improving delivery of their product or service proposition, whilst growing customer revenues and maximising commercial returns is essential.
So the customer management training approach we use to transform customer management capability confidence is unique & highly effective; it is unlike almost any other solution available in the market.
We have broken the mould with this type of customer management training, as all our research and experience tells us that when it comes to behavioural change and skills improvements in adults, most management training doesn’t work!
What we transform in our delegates
Key focus areas for learning are completely bespoke, below are examples of the most prevalent behaviour and skill areas that a customer management programme would seek to transform for all delegates:
- Self awareness of own behavioural ‘defaults’ and drivers, and understanding how these may be helping or hindering personal performance
- Core customer management principles, including the golden rules of developing customer ‘advocacy’
- Properly structuring customer meetings
- Really getting to understand your customer’s organisation, and the key contacts within it
- Agreeing relationship ground rules and principles with your customer contacts
- Making compelling and relevant proposals, and not doing what most people do, brochure selling
- Overcoming objections, concerns and challenges properly, including answering the ‘why you?’ question in a way that your competitors just won’t
- Negotiating deals, contracts and terms with your customers
- Reaching agreements and ensuring agreed actions happen
Your delegates may be looking to transform one, two or all of these areas, so whatever the need of your organisation and each of your delegates, we have the right solution.
Our unique approach to customer management training
The main focus of our unique workshop approach is on practise, practise, practise, with effective use of feedback from our team and use of high quality video. In short, people are learning by doing, applying principles that make sense to them, and receiving high quality feedback to help them to transform what they do.
It uses no slides, no large book of notes and no lecture style.
We use the powerful medium of film & video to enhance the experience for delegates who can see and hear themselves as others do. This facility provides many a ‘lightbulb’ moment for delegates as a result.
In short, to transform customer management capability and confidence, this approach can be ‘life changing’’, and many hundreds of delegates have described it as such.
Our workshops are typically one or two days
Workshops are typically in one or two day chunks and can be in isolation or as part of a broader programme that combines a number of different development solutions such as 1:1 coaching or E-learning.
Our final key differentiator is that we focus our efforts as much on the pre and post learning event activities as we do during the actual event itself. We have a range of solutions that maximises the likelihood of high levels of commitment before and purposeful application of action plans afterwards so as to develop deep and sustainable new customer management habits.
This is what our clients call…’negotiation skills training that works’
Tell us what you’d like to do next…