Why Invest In B2B Customer Feedback Surveys?
As our overall philosophy states businesses that want to deliver market leading profitability should regularly be reviewing the quality of its service delivery to customers.
B2B customer feedback has been proven to be absolutely critical to long term financial and business performance. This is because of the fundamental principle that customer advocates will buy more from you, are more likely to refer you, are generally less price sensitive, and are more likely to be forgiving of any mistakes that happen with you than customers who are not advocates.
All together these components drive higher profitability.
So we have a B2B customer feedback solution that can be customised to what you need. We can help you to survey your customers as often as you need to, using our in house web based platforms and valuable insights gained from many years of experience of doing just that for many of our clients.
So what can you expect from a PDW Group customer survey initiative?
- The right questionnaire – our experience and insight will ensure you are asking the right questions in your survey
- The right measurement scale – we always recommend the net promoter score, but we are happy to use an alternative if it fits your business and customers better
- Our simple and effective on line platforms are dedicated to securely capture feedback from your customers.
- Our platform features the ability to brand feedback to your business and has many features which make the information provided more accurate and easy to complete
- We can send feedback survey emails out to your customers on your behalf, as if you have sent them yourself.
- For direct to consumer feedback, either in store, restaurant or bar, where you don’t already have your customer details, we can provide a version of the feedback system that captures customer information as well as their feedback.
- In depth reporting – Graphical, PDF and excel reports, both online and offline, and cut whichever way you want to see the data and the comments
- Executive summary and presentation – as part of our full service, we can provide full analysis of the feedback including key messages, with if required, a formal presentation to the board that includes recommendations for action
- Benchmarking – our database of anonymised surveys and data allows us to contextualise your organisation’s customer engagement levels with others
Many of our clients conduct a B2B customer feedback survey on an annual basis, or monthly/daily depending on their customer base, services or products.
Year on year progress reports and benchmarking also allows them to see where there investments have paid back, and where needs further attention.
Tell us what you’d like to do next…