Commercial, Financial & Business Acumen Training
We work with a whole variety of people and roles that benefit from improving their commercial, financial & business acumen.
Our courses can either run in isolation, or as part of a broader programme. Courses are typically held in one day, use a single facilitator and are high energy and interactive.
Our commercial, financial & business acumen training courses focus on the key principles of running and managing a business. They help delegates to see the world through the eyes of a business owner. We provide practical tools that can be applied immediately within the organisation, either as an individual or a group.
Download Our Free Guide On Why Most Training Doesn’t Work
What’s the level of commitment, motivation and connection with training in your organisation? How much do the delegates feel that it’s really designed for them? Download our free guide on Why Most Training Doesn’t Work to find out more.
What We Focus On
Key focus areas are completely bespoke. Below is an illustration of typical knowledge and skill areas that a workshop would focus on and seek to transform for all delegates.
- Commercial thinking and its application in any business, any role
- A useful profit model and how this relates to each delegate’s role
- Financial terminology and calculations
- Commercial forces and how these affect businesses
- P&L management, cash flow and balance sheets
- Interpreting financial and numerical data and understanding key messages
- The principles of ROI