Commercial, Financial & Business Acumen Training
We work with a whole variety of people and roles that benefit from improving their commercial, financial & business acumen.
Commercial, financial & business acumen courses can either run in isolation, or as part of a broader programme. Courses are typically held in one day, use a single facilitator and are high energy and interactive.
Our commercial, financial & business acumen training courses focus on the key principles of managing a business. They help delegates to see the world through the eyes of a business owner. We provide practical tools that can be applied immediately within the organisation, either as an individual or a group.
What We Focus On
Key focus areas are completely bespoke. Below is an illustration of typical knowledge and skill areas that a commercial, financial & business acumen workshop would focus on and seek to transform for all delegates.
- Commercial thinking and its application in any business, any role
- A useful profit model and how this relates to each delegate’s role
- Financial terminology and calculations
- Commercial forces and how these affect businesses
- P&L management, cash flow and balance sheets
- Interpreting financial and numerical data and understanding key messages
- The principles of ROI