We are one of be UKs leading behavioural training and assessment centre providers for local and national businesses.
Our experience has been that so many hotels just ‘don’t appear to get what trainers and delegates need’. So we know how important it is for a training venue to support & enhance the training experience for delegates and trainers alike, rather than diluting it.
As such we have purpose designed our training centre with the right facilities and environment to enable other providers to run great training courses.
We are based in Nottingham, on the banks of the river Trent in a modern business park just three miles east of the city, with good road, rail, bus and air links to us and free ‘outside the door’ parking.
Our venue layout and facilities are second to none
- Three separate suites, each with different room sizes, breakout spaces and characteristics
- A fourth suite area consisting of five separate different sized and fully sound proofed rooms which can either be independent or connected to one of the main training suites. We use this for our own unique behavioural training proposition
- Bright, colourful main training rooms with lots of natural light, fully air conditioned and heated for any time of year
- Wall sized whiteboards to allow facilitators to tell stories and present material visually
- Wall mounted TVs connectable by HDMI or Google Chromecast
- Up to 12 laptop PCs with wifi connection which are regularly hired by clients wanting to run ICT based courses
We also have unique AV technology which allows the running of specialist training and assessment activity, allowing remote viewing and recording of delegate activity in either smaller or larger groups throughout the building.
This includes the running of for instance presentation skills workshops where recording delegates performing presentions is essential.
Video clips of activity can also be made available if they are required for viewing at a later date.
Our service levels are also second to none…Lisa, our Head of Venue Operations and her team provide an excellent and friendly service to all our guests and this includes…
- A first class welcome and signing in procedure
- Bean to cup coffee, speciality teas, fresh fruit bowl and live Sky news
- Free wifi in all parts of the centre
- Locally sourced buffet lunches, with all dietary requirements taken care of
- Arrangement of transport requirements, photocopying and any additional equipment needed